Copyright Notice

The copyright (©) of all material on this Blog is owned by me (unless stated otherwise). No part of this Blog may be copied in any form, for sale, loan or any other distribution without the express permission from myself (Carolyn Davison)

©Carolyn Davison

Thursday 13 June 2013

You may think - a poem for those being bullied!

You may think that I am boring!
You may think that I am square!
You may think that I am weird!
Cos of how I wear my hair!

You may say that you don't like me!
You may talk behind my back!
You may whisper loads of gossip!
You may give me lots of flak!

Just because I may act differently!
And may seem rather strange!
Doesn't mean that you should put me down!
Use me like a firing range!

One day something may happen,
Which turns your life around!
Where you may not be so gorgeous!
So keep your feet upon the ground!

If you're being bullied
Hold your head up high
Because the one who does the bullying
Inside, they may have died!

© Carolyn Davison 13th June 2013
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment