Copyright Notice

The copyright (©) of all material on this Blog is owned by me (unless stated otherwise). No part of this Blog may be copied in any form, for sale, loan or any other distribution without the express permission from myself (Carolyn Davison)

©Carolyn Davison

Thursday 17 October 2013

Life

Standing on the pit of life
Gazing into the darkness
I remember that I am not in that hole,
I have been freed from life's oubliette.
I look up and glance at the bounteous radiance
Of creation's gleam.
My soul lifts beyond the mountains of trials
And flies with the eagles, soaring gracefully;
Riding on the wind's breath.
My feet are placed on solid ground;
The rock of my salvation.
A new song is on my lips
And praise rises far beyond the reaches of the heavens
Into the realm of the One who lifted me from that pit.


© Carolyn Davison 17th October 2013
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment